Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Best Mothers Day!








This was my first official Mothers Day as a mom and it was awesome! I have the best husband and son in the world. The day started with a five mile run. Brian found a new trail that we will surely visit again. We ran in the early morning sun with a beautiful creek to our left and farmland to our right. We may have burned calories by running but we consumed way more than we burned throughout the rest of our day. :) We got home and Bri made us pancakes with peanut butter syrup and bananas. We then took a nap while Owen napped and afterwards got ready for the day. The three of us did a little shopping and then got Qdoba burritos for dinner and ate at a nearby park. The night was topped off by a cheerful Owen getting a bath and then Brian and I munching on some brownies with soy ice-cream. The soy ice-cream was thanks to poor Owie who can't handle dairy. But seriously, the soy ice-cream is actually pretty good.
I love my boys a lot and am so thankful that they are what I get to wake up to every day. Thank you Jesus for giving me more than I could ever deserve!
P.S. Yes, those actually are his shorts on his head. Thanks Bri for that one!

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Brynne, I'm so glad that you had such a fantastic first Mother's Day! Thank's for sharing it with us.

Melissa said...

such a cutie!!!!!!

Lisa said...

Happy be-lated mother's day Brynne! He's such a cutie and he's very lucky to have you as his mom:)