Wednesday, January 19, 2011

29 Weeks!!

It is hard to believe I am already 29 weeks pregnant with our little girl. Some days it feels like the next 11 weeks will fly by and some days it feels like soooo far away. She moves a lot and so far everything has been healthy with this pregnancy. Every day I find myself more excited to meet her. Brian and I took a 29 week picture and as we were looking over the picture we heard this little voice saying "cheese". We looked over and Owen was holding the 29 week sign trying to get us to take his picture. He often gets confused and tells me that he has a baby in his belly. :)
This past weekend I got to hang out with two of my dear friends, Abby and Liz, who are both pregnant with little girls. They were in town for a beautiful baby shower that Abby's mother threw for her. It was so fun to spend time with them. We took a picture to capture all of us in our pregnant state. Lookout boys.....the little girls are about to outnumber you! ;)


1 comment:

Bethany said...

Brynne, I was siked to find a post about Baby Girl McCutie!! You look beautiful and we are so excited that our little girl will be able to grow up with yours!!