Saturday, March 20, 2010

"F"-"R"-"E"-"E" spells FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

If you know me well you know that I (Brynne) love free things. Especially when it pertains to food. I love going to Costco just to get the free samples. If there is a free sample to be had anywhere around me I will be eating it. It doesn't even really matter if I like it....if it is free, chances are you will see me putting it my mouth. Maybe I should be ashamed to admit this, but I am not. :) Today if you wore your pajamas to Brusters you got a free waffle cone!!! They also offer free cones for little kids any time you go. So, we slapped on some pj's tonight and headed off to Brusters. Owen loved his little cone and Brian and I ate way to much ice cream. It was over 70 degrees here today so it was the perfect weather and the perfect way to ring in the spring season.



1 comment:

Melissa said...

HA! I love it! Yes, you sure do have an appreciation for free stuff - it's inspiring!